Terms and Conditions
Follow-up procedure after booking
You will first receive a confirmation of your booking.
We will send you a rental contract by e-mail, which you can then sign, scan and return to us by e-mail. You can download a sample rental contract below. Please note: Our and your rights and obligations are guaranteed by signing a rental contract.
You will receive the invoice approximately 10 days before arrival.
2 days before departure you will receive the travel information in Guest Guide App link. With this link, all travel and accommodation information is available to you online.
- Every cancellation must be made in writing and sent by post or email to us.
- No additional costs will be charged.
- Shifting the travel date is free.
Note: The cancellation policy has been adjusted. From now on you can always cancel for free.
We do not ask for a deposit with a reservation, so you are even more flexible.
- We disinfect surfaces that are touched a lot
- We ensure that after every final cleaning there is at least 24 hours in which no one can enter the object.
- We use cleaning products and disinfectants approved by global health organizations.
- We comply with local laws, including additional safety and cleaning guidelines.
Check-in and check-out:
You can check in between 14:00 and 19:00.
On the day of departure you must have left the apartment or the bungalow by 10.00 am.
- In order to comply with local cleaning rules, we must strictly adhere to check-in and out of times.
- At the request of the Spanish authorities, we are obliged to register your data when you check in. You will need a valid identity card or passport.
Last Minute reservations and urgent Payments.
For a departure dates shorter than 1 week, you can transfer the invoice amount to us via PayPal.Me.
You will receive the invoice via PayPal containing the payment instructions and the Travel Information.
Please note: for all other reservations you will receive an invoice that can be transferred via bank transfer.